I love to travel
Established Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2016
- Posts
- 3,687
- Qantas
- Silver Club
Credit cards are very hit and miss with points.com - I always used a debit card now and no issuesok thanks Mel.
The sale still has about 18 hours left.
Credit cards are very hit and miss with points.com - I always used a debit card now and no issuesok thanks Mel.
The sale still has about 18 hours left.
Great news, points came through this morning. So roughly 30 hours since I placed my order.
Yeah, Just in time too, the sale ends in a few hours.
That’s a relief.
They do occasionally ‘fail’.
There'll be another one next weekYeah, Just in time too, the sale ends in a few hours.
That’s lifemiles!!There'll be another one next week![]()
Yeah this is an issue - the promos aren't rare but they are rare at the highest level (let alone that everyone can access the same bonuses).Aeroplan is about every two months? But not always 100%
AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements
I wonder if you fell victim to a scam?Looks like I was dudded. It was just 1 sector SIN -BNE.
I don’t think so as I logged into my account on the AC website and nothing else strange has happened so I don’t think my computer has been hacked Though I wouldn’t no much if I had beenI wonder if you fell victim to a scam?
I was reading a thread on FT where someone needed to call United, got the number from google, but it turned out to be a scam (mirror) call centre that charged excessive fees: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/uni...axes-international-business-class-flight.html
The fake call centres access your booking, make the changes you request, but then add their charges
It seems the OP in that thread got the excess back through a chargeback or other means with their credit card company.
The underlying ticket still seems to be valid, so they will still be flying.
These scam call centres actually handle your booking correctly, just they charge exorbitant fees.I don’t think so as I logged into my account on the AC website and nothing else strange has happened so I don’t think my computer has been hacked Though I wouldn’t no much if I had been
