Buying Air Canada Aeroplan points

Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Aeroplan is about every two months? But not always 100%
Yeah this is an issue - the promos aren't rare but they are rare at the highest level (let alone that everyone can access the same bonuses).

I think the next sure bet is usually around Black Friday or Cyber Monday or whatever that shopping season is called.
 
Looks like I was dudded. It was just 1 sector SIN -BNE.
I wonder if you fell victim to a scam?

I was reading a thread on FT where someone needed to call United, got the number from google, but it turned out to be a scam (mirror) call centre that charged excessive fees: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/uni...axes-international-business-class-flight.html

The fake call centres access your booking, make the changes you request, but then add their charges :(

It seems the OP in that thread got the excess back through a chargeback or other means with their credit card company.

The underlying ticket still seems to be valid, so they will still be flying.
 
I wonder if you fell victim to a scam?

I was reading a thread on FT where someone needed to call United, got the number from google, but it turned out to be a scam (mirror) call centre that charged excessive fees: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/uni...axes-international-business-class-flight.html

The fake call centres access your booking, make the changes you request, but then add their charges :(

It seems the OP in that thread got the excess back through a chargeback or other means with their credit card company.

The underlying ticket still seems to be valid, so they will still be flying.
I don’t think so as I logged into my account on the AC website and nothing else strange has happened so I don’t think my computer has been hacked Though I wouldn’t no much if I had been
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top