Card Promotions Business and personal card

afpaff

Does anyone know if we are eligbile for business card bonus offer if we have cancelled personal card less than 18 months ago?

Does anyone know if we are eligbile for business card bonus offer if we have cancelled personal card less than 18 months ago?
If its Amex then, No. Amex biz card is usually reported on on your personal file, if the director has had an Amex in past 18mo (either personal or biz) then they are not eligible for a SUB. If you have more than one director maybe then there is a workaround that you could explore.

there was a rare occasion earlier this year that existing personal holders were allowed to apply for a business amex as part of professional associations (so not everyone was offered this deal) for an extra 400k points. however you can always ask amex directly or if you have a business rep you can ask them. however it is unlikely to be granted if within 18 months

I currently opened Business Amex. Does it mean I am not qualified for any next 18 months? TIA. I thought Amex Personal and Business are 2 different Credit lines

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back