booking award flt

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by parsonstrish, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. parsonstrish

parsonstrish Active Member

Sep 23, 2005
    queensland
    In a few days I'll be able to book my o/s award trip for '07. Further to previous questions I asked and also answered, thank you. Hopefully, nearly last question, if I book through qantas site logic tells me if I get confused or make a mistake, I will be able to correct the info. before I confirm. Just a wee bit nervous about the whole thing, sometimes think it's worth the 2500 pts. to book direct, but I like a challenge. :D
    Last question, if I book through qantas site, how soon can I call Qantas and check what seats I've been given?
    Once again, many thanks.

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    #2 serfty, Dec 6, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2006
    The booking is not confirmed/processed until you complete the part where you either enter your CC number or elect to pay +++ with points, select confirm/ok. You will then see your booking reference on the confirmed page.

You can call Qantas to lodge you seat allocation preference as soon as you have your booking reference; this is generally advised on the page immediately after you confirm as I described above. I normally look it up on Checkmytrip/Experflyer first to get an idea of seating before call Qantas.