Bonus Points at Harvey Norman - up to 10,000 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Bonus Points at Harvey Norman - up to 10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

zig

Established Member
[h=2]Spend over $500 and get up to 10,000 Bonus Points from computer, electrical and home appliance purchases at Harvey Norman[/h]For every $500 you spend in one single transaction, you get 2,500 Membership Rewards Bonus Points, up to 10,000 points. Offer will apply to your first transaction over $500 between September 2 and October 31.

https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/AU/e...d=DgC02-&om_mid=_BUB4vfB88HHb.b&om_lid=amex21

jlien

This would have been good 5 months ago when I was buying furniture, but that's the story of life.

zig

Established Member
This would have been good 5 months ago when I was buying furniture, but that's the story of life.
Don't I know it. I replaced 2 TVs in May, I would have loved it then. Knowing my luck the washing machine or some other appliance will pack it in as soon as the promo is over. :)

lovetravellingoz

Not really....as it is not for furniture.

[h=2]Spend over $500 and get up to 10,000 Bonus Points from computer, electrical and home appliance purchases at Harvey Norman[/h]

lovetravellingoz

A. The Offer
If you register an Eligible Card (your "Registered Card") through the registration page and spend $500 or more in one (1) single Eligible Transaction on your Registered Card at Harvey Norman Electrical and Computing stores in Australia between 00:01 (AEST) on Tuesday 2 September 2014 and 23.59 (AEST) on Friday 31 October 2014 (the "Offer Period"), you will earn 2,500 Membership Rewards Bonus Points for every $500 spent, up to 10,000 Bonus Points. Offer is only available on your first transaction made over $500.
• Spend $500 - $999 receive 2 500 points
• Spend $1000 - $1499 receive 5 000 points
• Spend $1500 - $1999 receive 7 500 points
• Spend $2000 or more to receive 10 000 points

jlien

Incidentally I did end up making use of this offer this weekend.

Bought a couple of airconditioners for the home.
Split the payment across 2 cards, 2k on one a touch over 1k on the other. Hello 15k points.

We'll see how long it takes to credit though

jlien

Helped a friend buy a new appliance the other week...
did you receive any sort of congratulatory email? (or better yet the points) ?

I've received neither, and the fine print says up to 4 months or something like that. Any calls to Amex are likely going to result in a 'wait till feb then give another ring' type response.

prozac

Established Member
Flights
My Map
did you receive any sort of congratulatory email? (or better yet the points) ?

I've received neither, and the fine print says up to 4 months or something like that. Any calls to Amex are likely going to result in a 'wait till feb then give another ring' type response.
Email the day the item was delivered.

Amex T&Cs for this offer states up to 10 -12 weeks for points to post from date of spend. If in doubt send a polite email off to their Mumbai service desk. I have always found them polite and obliging when it comes to points and credits.

GPH

Flights
My Map
Never saw this one. Just bought a few grand of white goods at HN.

jlien

Email the day the item was delivered.

Amex T&Cs for this offer states up to 10 -12 weeks for points to post from date of spend. If in doubt send a polite email off to their Mumbai service desk. I have always found them polite and obliging when it comes to points and credits.
Noted, I haven't had my aircons delivered yet, unsure if that is the reason.
I guess i'll shoot them an email

jlien

Heh, it's almost like they were reading this thread.

The night after I last posted, received a couple of these emails:

Hi John,

Congratulations! You have completed all qualifying transactions on your registered Card ending in _.

Your purchases have qualified you to get Membership Rewards Bonus Points. Your Bonus Points will be credited to your Membership Rewards account, within the next 10-12 weeks upon completion of your eligible transaction.

Yours sincerely,
The American Express Network

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

jlien

Incidentally I did end up making use of this offer this weekend.

Bought a couple of air conditioners for the home.
Split the payment across 2 cards, 2k on one a touch over 1k on the other. Hello 15k points.

We'll see how long it takes to credit though
Received my 15k points today. So took about 6 weeks :)
Incidentally, still don't have my air conditioners :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Becklez