Bloomberg Turnaround - Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmaxwell

Established Member
Just in case this was missed last week....some interesting bits of info I hadn't heard before such as aircraft utilisation and 35min domestic turnarounds;

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Interesting, thanks. I thought it was generally a bit soft, but when they wheeled out Neil Perry, and the 'Rockpool' emblazoned aprons, I gathered there was a fair amount of puffery in there.

33kft

Established Member
Solutions
I was shocked at the investment in the new routing system to save 1% of fuel costs! I'm sure it is a large amount of money but it wasn't what I expected after investing in a new intelligent routing platform.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Thanks for sharing. Some interesting tidbits of information.

I was shocked at the investment in the new routing system to save 1% of fuel costs! I'm sure it is a large amount of money but it wasn't what I expected after investing in a new intelligent routing platform.

I thought this was interesting too. QF spent $4 billion dollars on fuel last financial year so this 1% saving amounts to a not to be sneezed at $40 million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.