Bless you, Xanthi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyring

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
A few days ago I looked at my luggage and decided that I really should have WP tags instead of the old SG ones. I got two tags with my welcome pack, but one is on my small carry on, and the other is on my co-driving mascot, RingBear.

So i sent off a feedback request to Qantas, asking for a couple of fresh tags, and this morning, two days before I'm to fly out, I get an Express Post delivery with half a dozen WP tags. My expectations exceeded, and thank you, Xanthi!

Flashback

Enthusiast
Ditto.. but some new QC tags. 1 of mine was damaged, so I mentioned it to them... and they send out FOUR new ones! Insane..

Skyring

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Flashware said:
Ditto.. but some new QC tags. 1 of mine was damaged, so I mentioned it to them... and they send out FOUR new ones! Insane..
Hehehehe. There's a fortune to be made on eBay...

We've Increased Our Flying to 30 Destinations Across Australia. Book With Us Today. Change Your Flight, Fee-Free and As Often As You Like for Travel up to 30 Apr 22*. Contactless Check-in. Special Safety Protocols. New Cleaning Practices. Online Check-in.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

serfty

Veteran Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Flashware said:
For QC tags.... why would you bother? haha ;)
If you rub out the Qantas Club text and insert Frequent Flyer, they look very similar to QF WP tags.:p

Skyring

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
Flashware said:
For QC tags.... why would you bother? haha ;)
One ambitious eBay seller was strongly implying that QC tags would give you entry into the lounge. There's a lot of gullible people out there.

There's one reasonably honest seller, who is asking $50 for a set of tags.:shock:

There's even buyers for those little blue bags that Qantas hands out in the back of the bus.

Reggie

Established Member
Skyring said:
There's even buyers for those little blue bags that Qantas hands out in the back of the bus.

I didn't get one of those the other day when I went from PBO to TPR, I'll have to ring and complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..