Best non QF non AMEX rewards card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansyd

Hi I’m keen to hear what non QF non AMEX points earning cards that you use/recommend?

I’ve been using ANZ Rewards Travel Adventures visa for many years (primarily for converting to VA, & SQ and flying on VA, EY and SQ). But the latter aren’t really options anymore. And the points earn has dropped to 1.5/$ (up to $2k per statement), and 0.5/$ after that. Also have a David Jones MR earning AMEX. I’m looking for a card to replace my ANZ card for where AMEX is not accepted.

Any recommendations?

Last edited:
I've stuck to SQ mostly
Perfect. I appreciate that. I think I'll look to set up that card. I already have another card with St George so will call to see if they'll convert to Amplify signature and give me the current bonus sign up points offer (200k points over 2 years with $12k spend each year).

I've always had the opposite exprience. I've never been able to book VA/EY/SQ so dumped all of my points for gift cards.

QFF points all the way. Rarely an issue booking a flight.
Fair enough. How long in advance are you booking your QF (& their partners) awards flights?

My experience with QF is that QF F/J to US an EU are gone very quickly once they're released.

Perfect. I appreciate that. I think I'll look to set up that card. I already have another card with St George so will call to see if they'll convert to Amplify signature and give me the current bonus sign up points offer (200k points over 2 years with $12k spend each year).
It's the best non Amex card for SQ so it's why I hang onto it

It's the best non Amex card for SQ so it's why I hang onto it
Thanks. Just called St George and they can convert my current card with them over to the new Amplify Signature, but as an existing customer they can't offer the sign up bonus... :( Any ideas?

There’s a bunch of large sign up bonuses from the usual suspects at the moment - NAB, ANZ, Citi - that will dwarf your monthly points earn unless you’re putting hundreds of thousands through the card per year.

There’s a whole forum on this site dedicated to them. Go forth and churn away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back