Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Best Hotel Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

littl_flier

Active Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
906
Points
0
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately have to stay at the Four Points Sheraton next week (Hilton or Park Hyatt are so much better) in Sydney. Is Starwood Preferred Guest the only program for Sheratons etc or is there a better program that I should be using?

little_flier
 

oz_mark

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
Messages
18,774
Solutions
4
Points
1,425
SPG is probably just about it. The alternative if you are not going to be staying there much is to just collect QFF points from the stay.
 

littl_flier

Active Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
906
Points
0
oz_mark said:
SPG is probably just about it. The alternative if you are not going to be staying there much is to just collect QFF points from the stay.

Are we able to double dip? ;)
 

Keith009

Established Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
4,598
Points
540
littl_flier said:
Are we able to double dip? ;)
IIRC I think Hilton is the only program that allows double dipping.

I think you can launder your points back to QFF via Amex but I'm not too sure about the credit card things.
 

littl_flier

Active Member
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
906
Points
0
QF009 said:
I think you can launder your points back to QFF via Amex but I'm not too sure about the credit card things.

Thanks QF009, I know I'll definitely get the points attached to my credit card for spending. What a shame about the double dip for FF points and SPG. Oh well, they have to make money some how. :p
 
Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Keith009

Established Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
4,598
Points
540
littl_flier said:
Thanks QF009, I know I'll definitely get the points attached to my credit card for spending. What a shame about the double dip for FF points and SPG. Oh well, they have to make money some how. :p

No wait - I might have got it wrong. I know you can transfer Amex points to SPG (and on to ur FFP), but not sure whether it happens the other way round. Sorry! :oops:

You could always have QFF points directly from the hotel as mentioned above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top