Best CX seats Hong Kong to Brisbane? | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Best CX seats Hong Kong to Brisbane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewood

AFF Supporter
Flying with 4 friends and my wife CNS/HKG/ Brisbane/CNS on CX next month, we will be in BC and the others in economy, what would be the best seats in both classes?.

QF WP

Flights
My Map
Firstly, you need to find out what type of plane CX is operating on that sector; then check Seat Guru. Click on the aircraft type and note the seats highlighted in full green.

Then you need to contact CX and try and obtain those seats....

NM

Flights
My Map
CX flight will be on their 2-class regional configuration A330 aircraft. In business class I would looking for a D or G seat, row is not critical. Bulkhead is a personal preference - some like them and some don't.

For economy, if travelling alone I would be going for a D or G seat and hoping E and/or F is free. If travelling as a party of 3, then perhaps go for D, E and G seats? It really does not make a lot of difference and just go for the personal preference of window vs aisle. I always look for as far forward as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madison 5