Best CX seats Hong Kong to Brisbane?

Discussion in 'Cathay Pacific Asia Miles' started by Limewood, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Limewood

Limewood Established Member

Sep 20, 2006
    Cairns
    Flying with 4 friends and my wife CNS/HKG/ Brisbane/CNS on CX next month, we will be in BC and the others in economy, what would be the best seats in both classes?.

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Firstly, you need to find out what type of plane CX is operating on that sector; then check Seat Guru. Click on the aircraft type and note the seats highlighted in full green.

Then you need to contact CX and try and obtain those seats....

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    CX flight will be on their 2-class regional configuration A330 aircraft. In business class I would looking for a D or G seat, row is not critical. Bulkhead is a personal preference - some like them and some don't.

For economy, if travelling alone I would be going for a D or G seat and hoping E and/or F is free. If travelling as a party of 3, then perhaps go for D, E and G seats? It really does not make a lot of difference and just go for the personal preference of window vs aisle. I always look for as far forward as possible.