Card Promotions Bendigo Bank Low Rate Mastercard - Spend $1000 in 90 days get a $150 Woolworths voucher. $45 fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Ralph

Enthusiast
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
This may not be the most exciting offer that you'll see, but if you want to make a quick profit and are 'in between' cards like me this could prove to be of some value.

Open a Bendigo Bank Low Rate Mastercard account and spend $1000 or more in the first 90 days and you'll get a $150 Woolworths gift voucher.

$45 annual fee.

Offer closes Jan 31, 2021.

There is a 12 month exclusion period to be aware of:

'Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held a Bendigo Bank credit card product in the last 12 months.'

And one thing to note for those with multiple credit cards on the go or with lower annual incomes, you can specify a credit limit of just $500.

This may not be the most exciting offer that you'll see, but if you want to make a quick profit and are 'in between' cards like me this could prove to be of some value.

Open a Bendigo Bank Low Rate Mastercard account and spend $1000 or more in the first 90 days and you'll get a $150 Woolworths gift voucher.

$45 annual fee.

Offer closes Jan 31, 2021.

There is a 12 month exclusion period to be aware of:

'Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another Bendigo Bank credit card account or if you have held a Bendigo Bank credit card product in the last 12 months.'

And one thing to note for those with multiple credit cards on the go or with lower annual incomes, you can specify a credit limit of just $500.

I did the same thing with Bendigo a couple of years ago, although I think they were offering $250 at the time. CBA often do a similar offer around this time of year for also $250 or so dollars which I've done regularly - with that one, they pay rebate very quickly and I've successfully closed the account before the fee has come out - twice.

I have 3 running at the moment, so will probably pass, although a few years ago when I had up to six I would have jumped at it for a quick profit.

Anyone apply and get their voucher? I'm still waiting for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back