Beijing (PEK) Airport Lounge

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Ben1234, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Ben1234

Ben1234 Newbie

Aug 23, 2005
    Just wondering whether or not anyone has accessed an airport lounge in Beijing using their Qantas Club membership. I know Qantas does not have its own lounge there, but I think BA does. Do you know if you can get a shower in the lounge (if there is one to access)?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    I believe there are both BA J & F lounges at Beijing.

Note that facilities may vary in oneworld partner airline lounges and those operated by airport authorities or other airlines. You can find out full details about the lounges available to you at check-in, or from a member of British Airways staff at the airport.

3. Simon L.

Simon L. Junior Member

Oct 9, 2005
    Let me put it this way. At Beijing Capital Int'l Airport, you will have two different lounges in the int'l departure area, one is operated by Beijing Ground Services, so if BA's ground handling is being done by BGS, then that is the lounge you are going to use. Otherwise, another lounge is operated Air China Limited, if Air China Ground Services handles BA's ground supports, then this will be the lounge you are going to use. However, I believe both lounges do not have the shower facility if my memory serves (right). ALSO, THIS IS BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU WILL BE ALLOWED ACCESS.

Cheers.