Balance transfer promo codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isochronous

Established Member
What can you do with a balance transfer to an existing card?
  • Consolidate up to 2 non-Westpac Australian issued credit, charge or store cards.
  • Transfer up to 80% of the limit available on your Westpac card (minimum transfer of $200).
What's involved in the balance transfer process?
  • Request a balance transfer online in 5 minutes, get a response in 60 seconds.
  • Remember to use the promotional code WABM4 in your application.
  • Include the account numbers of the credit cards you would like to transfer, the providers' biller codes and the amounts you'd like to transfer in your application.

Note:
Westpac will not cancel your other cards. If your aim is to pay down your balances, it may be helpful to cancel your old cards once the balance transfer is complete so you don't use them to accrue more debt. You can usually ask to cancel a card account over the phone, provided the card has been paid off.

Special balance transfer rate
  • Take advantage of our 2.99% p.a. offer on balance transfers for 12 months1 (use the promotional code WABM4).
  • After 12 months, any remaining balance transfer amount will accrue interest at the variable cash advance rate of the card.

Credit card balance transfer | Westpac

Anyone know of any codes offering something better for existing cardholders?

I think these offers are targeted. I’ve received some good ones in the past including 0% for 2 years after I put my Altitude out to Pasture after a double points promotion when I signed up for it.

Last few have had a plan fee included so I haven’t gone for them. Been a long time since I’ve received an offer.

Just did another one and got approved in 48 hours as an existing cardholder.

anyone know of any knew promo codes for westpac balance transfers? all i can find is :
existing Westpac primary credit card holders can request a balance transfer at any time. Balance(s) transferred will be at the special balance transfer rate of 6.99% p.a. for 12 months1. Rate then switches to the standard variable cash advance rate.

If you're registered for Online Banking, save time by applying online, where your details are automatically (and securely) included in the form. Once submitted, you'll get a decision on your credit card balance transfer within 60 seconds. Please remember to enter promotional code REF12 when applying online.

6.99pc is much higher than what they were offering previously. 2pc used to be standard.

yeap there are still a couple of codes for 2% bt fee around but i was hoping to get a 0% no bt fee promo code.
0% BT for 16 months (2% BT Fee), quote code WAALB works . I plan to take up the covid 19 relief offer for 3 months at no interest and did do a online cash advance transfer to savings account for a $2.50 fee and then call up after 3 months and hopefully get it extended and do at BT then. not sure if i do a BT now before approval or after approval for the covid19 releif if i would still be laible for cash advance or BT fees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back