Avianca Brazil Amigo status match | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Avianca Brazil Amigo status match

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Via Loyalty Lobby.

Promo Categoria - Avianca

If you own one of the highest categories of loyalty programs of other airlines, you can now have the unique benefits of the Program PAL and Star Alliance.

To take advantage of this opportunity, please send an email to promo.amigo@avianca.com.br with a copy of your loyalty program card from another airline, with your full name and FRIEND number.
Avianca Brazil Amigo Star Alliance launched earlier this year and is now offering a status match. Join up then send a copy of your current "highest categories". Time will tell what airlines/alliances are matched.

Just in time for those expiring TK status matches.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Excellent .. since COPA just knocked back my QF status match.

Edit: Anyone able to get rid of 'Portuges' in the language field and therefore (hopefully) get rid of the required CPF (Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas - national registration #) ?

Last edited:

Isochronous

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Perfect timing for my expiring TK status match as you say. Will get on to this!

Who do Copa match to?

juddles

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Good luck you aliens!! As a proud super-status (Avianca Diamond) member, I will relish any difficulties you have trying to board a train that I EARNT my way onto! :p

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Excellent .. since COPA just knocked back my QF status match.

Edit: Anyone able to get rid of 'Portuges' in the language field and therefore (hopefully) get rid of the required CPF (Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas - national registration #) ?
I couldn't change the language. As to the cpf field, I didn't touch it and I was able to complete the application without any trouble

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
I couldn't change the language. As to the cpf field, I didn't touch it and I was able to t have an asterisk!the application without any trouble
Edit: I started over and it went through fine; thanks :)

Last edited:

esseeeayeenn

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
As long as the box "titular de CPF" is unchecked it doesn't require a CPF number.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
It was when I unchecked the box that I ran into trouble. Reloaded the page and left it checked and I was fine.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
As long as the box "titular de CPF" is unchecked it doesn't require a CPF number.
It was when I unchecked the box that I ran into trouble. Reloaded the page and left it checked and I was fine.
Ditto. You just need to fill the page out, ignore the language and the 'Titular' thing altogether , enter Australia as the country, (then the '*' against Titular disappears), enter all the other stuff, and it works.

casanovawa

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Flights
My Map
Will have to try when i hopefully have AA Plat in a month or so...

Turkish would probably be better if it lasts 2 years...

Fifa

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Applied - fingers crossed.

Swan

Intern
Flights
My Map
I can not enter 'Australia" in the address section and therefore I cannot create an account. Anyone know how to get around this?

smit0847

Established Member
Do i need to create a new account or is my lifemiles account valid?

jackthomas

Flights
My Map
Interested to hear what airlines they will accept/or not.
Applied with QF gold just to see...

ksthommo

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
I can not enter 'Australia" in the address section and therefore I cannot create an account. Anyone know how to get around this?
Can't remember the options, Australia is loaded to my profile. Thanks JessicaTam for the link, applied with the Alitalia Match.

darrend

Good luck you aliens!! As a proud super-status (Avianca Diamond) member, I will relish any difficulties you have trying to board a train that I EARNT my way onto! :p
Could not agree more - end result is a whole lot of airlines with worthless loyalty programs.

Limewood

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Mine went through but it didn't ask current status or pic of status card.

AFF on Air Podcast

• “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...
  • Air Chathams – AIR019
    Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:41:06 AEST
      With less than two weeks until the upcoming Qantas Frequent Flyer changes, now is the time to make any last-minute Classic Flight Reward bookings! In this episode, Matt ch ...
  • Project Sunrise – AIR018
    Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:12:31 AEST
      Later this year, Qantas will decide which aircraft it will use to operate non-stop flights from the east coast of Australia to London and New York - a feat it aims to achi ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonworrie