ATO (tax office) payments by credit card

So what’s the story with debit cards? I couldn’t see anything following the links and where can we get a large enough supply of GCs now that Westfield has shut this down?

I’m currently staying in a nice hotel in KL. Guessing I’m going to have to pay cash or find more modest hotels going forward (and go to Y again).
 
Being SMSF and trust I'm told I'm not allowed to reimburse myself the processing fees charged by the payment processors
Don't know anything about trusts but SMSF, once the money goes into the account it is considered a contribution.
 

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top