ATO (tax office) payments by credit card | Page 452 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

ATO (tax office) payments by credit card

albyd

Established Member
Price competition is good. Wonder if Amex will have to “enhance” MR again soon as a result.

Doctore1003

Hey guys, if you accidentally overpay the ATO and request a refund, do they send it to a bank account or via the original payment method (eg. credit card refund)?

lahlee

Intern
Hey guys, if you accidentally overpay the ATO and request a refund, do they send it to a bank account or via the original payment method (eg. credit card refund)?
I've definitely had a payment back into my linked ATO savings account when I accidentally paid the quarterly BAS by credit card for the same account twice. I have 2 companies to look after and I put the wrong code in when doing the second payment, resulting in a double payment for one company, and no payment for the other. Luckily they did not charge interest, I guess they figured they had my funds one way or another. Getting extra points (although with a surcharge) was an unintended bonus.

The little dragon was much appreciated.

cove

Enthusiast
Using my son’s Dragon to pay a pile of ATO this month as we are both pretty loaded with points and miles with nowhere to go.

Radio8tiv

Flights
My Map
Using my son’s Dragon to pay a pile of ATO this month as we are both pretty loaded with points and miles with nowhere to go.
did a quick search but couldn’t find it, I’m assuming the dragon is also ok for stamp duty payments via the bpoint portal? Bought another house so will look at maximising point earning.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr.P