ATO (tax office) payments by credit card | Page 398 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

ATO (tax office) payments by credit card

cove

Enthusiast
I did a bigger one than that and all ok. If you don’t pay the ATO the fiscal fiend will make it quite personal.
There is no issue currently bigray73.

cove

Enthusiast
Yes twice in the three months and my son has as well. He recently passed the year mark and I am a relative newbie after about 3 months.
When Qudos worked I could only do $10,000 a day which was painful based on some account setting they used. It stopped working on ATO so I am running out the paid year.
I still have Amex Kris Flyer running until April 3rd so most goes on those cards seeing it is quick and easy.

deka2

I may have to look at this card a bit closer.
Up till now I have only put through amounts below my credit limit.
Shame the Dragon isn't mastercard, at half the cost paying the ATO.

JohnK

Veteran Member
I've got 500 cards to get through soon, so this should be getting a big test drive for me this coming week.
I love your determination and perseverance.

I've got a $3000 payment coming up and just cannot get motivated to purchase 30 cards. I should just try it out to see how long it takes.

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
I love your determination and perseverance.

I've got a $3000 payment coming up and just cannot get motivated to purchase 30 cards. I should just try it out to see how long it takes.
a recent ~$4k payment with MrHyde's macro took me ~10min with my 10month old son on my lap grabbing at the keyboard at every chance :D

cove

Enthusiast
Have become impoverished keeping Australia running for a micro second. Kris Flyer Amex has 60 days left to run. I will miss my official supplier of Suites class travel on April 3rd. Thinking about pre-paying as a last hurrah.

mandja

Intern
Cove - "Thinking about pre-paying as a last hurrah"
Me too. I have already paid my PAYG Instalments (due 28 Feb). In next 2 weeks Ill pay the Company tax (due May 15) , so March last hurrah will be prepaying 2018 final tax and Jun instalments !
Just a thought - I have a $40k limit - how high can that go and should i /can I increase it ??

downtheback

Perhaps a stupid question, but are the Woolies cards charged as visa debit or visa credit by the ATO?

downtheback

Debit card the lowest rate
The Visa only1 has numbers that make it come up as a visa debit
Thanks guys. That makes points earnings a lot cheaper than I thought.

o_O Which Woolies cards are debit cards?
I see only credit cards on their website with a notice that debit cards were discontinued in 2017. :confused:
Sorry, I should have been more clear:

I think they mean Only1 Visas (Coles Gift MC are similar)
These cards.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Indian Pacific & Other Epic Train Journeys – AIR027
    Sat, 11 Jan 2020 02:31:00 AEDT
      In this episode, we take a brief detour from the aviation discussion to talk about train travel! There's something nice - perhaps even romantic - about long-distance train ...
  • Status Runs – AIR026
    Sat, 14 Dec 2019 07:15:21 AEDT
      If you're a little bit short of the next airline status tier, a status run can get you over the line. In this episode, learn about the best status runs with Virgin Austral ...
  • British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattman92