Asia Circle Fare | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Asia Circle Fare

Status
Not open for further replies.

tscharke

just a quick one to confirm my understanding - once the journey has started, are there any fees incurred if you need to change flight times/dates?

simongr

Enthusiast
If it is like the DONE4 as there is no airline/location charge there shouldn't be a fee I think.

jasonja3

Just ticketing SYD-NRT-KHH.....TPE-HKG-SIN-SYD, and asked the same question of QF. In the rules it states if there is a change after you begin the jouney, then a US$125 fee occurs plus the local airline surcharge for any changes requiring re-issue of tickets, which includes E-tickets.

I was enquiring about dropping the SIN leg of my journey incase I was held over in Hong Kong. Answer I received was Hong Kong office does not charge a fee:)shock: :shock: :shock: ), but the US$125 still applies, less or plus taxes etc for your change. Interstingly enough, QF in Oz charges a fee.....:evil:

serfty

Flights
My Map
Like most oneworld fares of this ilk, date/time changes are free as long as there's no change to origin or destination ports (for the ticketed flight segment being altered).

Last edited:

tscharke

cool - thanks guys :cool: this will please the employer!

The route will always be SYD-NRT-HKG-SIN-SYD and any changes will only be to dates/times so looks sch-a-weet!

oh! and would it be easier to go through our TA or deal direct with the airline concerned?

simongr

Enthusiast
I booked mine through QF - remarkably simple - and plenty of time before payment required. Much easier than a complex DONE4 booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...
  • Cheap Virgin Australia Business Class – AIR012
    Sat, 01 Jun 2019 03:05:28 AEST
      Find out how to get cut-price Virgin Australia Business Class tickets by buying and redeeming Etihad Guest miles! This episode also includes some listener Q&A and an interv ...
  • Star Alliance Status – AIR011
    Sat, 18 May 2019 09:39:41 AEST
      Find out how to easily earn Star Alliance Gold status with several different frequent flyer programs! This episode also includes an interview with John Blom, Australia’s ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinaus