Asia Circle Fare

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by tscharke, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. tscharke

tscharke Member

Sep 28, 2006
    just a quick one to confirm my understanding - once the journey has started, are there any fees incurred if you need to change flight times/dates?

2. simongr

simongr Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
    If it is like the DONE4 as there is no airline/location charge there shouldn't be a fee I think.

3. jasonja3

jasonja3 Member

Sep 12, 2005
    SYD
    Just ticketing SYD-NRT-KHH.....TPE-HKG-SIN-SYD, and asked the same question of QF. In the rules it states if there is a change after you begin the jouney, then a US$125 fee occurs plus the local airline surcharge for any changes requiring re-issue of tickets, which includes E-tickets.

I was enquiring about dropping the SIN leg of my journey incase I was held over in Hong Kong. Answer I received was Hong Kong office does not charge a fee:)shock: :shock: :shock: ), but the US$125 still applies, less or plus taxes etc for your change. Interstingly enough, QF in Oz charges a fee.....:evil:

4. serfty

Nov 16, 2004
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    #4 serfty, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
    Like most oneworld fares of this ilk, date/time changes are free as long as there's no change to origin or destination ports (for the ticketed flight segment being altered).

5. jasonja3

jasonja3 Member

Sep 12, 2005
    SYD
    :oops: Should have read the question properly re time & dates.......

6. tscharke

tscharke Member

Sep 28, 2006
    cool - thanks guys :cool: this will please the employer!

The route will always be SYD-NRT-HKG-SIN-SYD and any changes will only be to dates/times so looks sch-a-weet!

oh! and would it be easier to go through our TA or deal direct with the airline concerned?

7. simongr

simongr Enthusiast

Jul 10, 2006
    I booked mine through QF - remarkably simple - and plenty of time before payment required. Much easier than a complex DONE4 booking.