Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

ANZ Rewards - accumulating points

Status
Not open for further replies.

liebs

Im considering the ANZ rewards program in the hope of accumulating enough points to upgrade to a business class flight on Singapore Airlines. Wondered if anyone has tips/tricks to increase the number of points earned.

Thanks

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Flashback

Enthusiast
Just the usual... try signup, when it offers bonus points. Use bonus partners when you make purchases on it, etc. How far away is the flight?

Kiwi Flyer

Does ANZ even have upgrade awards? I thought card programs generally have redemption awards only.

Kiwi Flyer

straitman said:
Kiwi Flyer,

Why am I confused :?: There's no post from serfty on this topic :!:
There was - until he deleted it after I pointed out correct link.

serfty

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Platinum
Mea Culpa ...

Yep, I deleted it ... apologies for any confusion. :oops: :oops:

Thanks Kiwi Flyer for pointing out the correct link and explaining the orphan posts ... :oops: :oops:

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
What chance do us mere mortals have when serfty & Kiwi Flyer start playing their games :?:

sumthinfornuthin

Established Member
Best suggestion is give the card the flick. The ANZ capping of points is ludicrous. I used to put $ 15,000 per month through their card and ended up with 6250 points plus some bonus points. I swapped to a CITIBANK gold card(as second choice) and now get 1 to 1. Try a Platinum Amex ( as first choice, if accepted at outlets) and get 1.5 points per dollar to $ 100,000 pa.

Just work out the difference in points !!!

You would have thought after 5 months of dramatically reduced usage on my Gold Visa that ANZ customer service would have rung to find out why as no doubt they have programs to tell them,...but no call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chop