ANZ Frequent Flyer Black double points offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyMonkey

Qantas
Platinum
Did anyone else get this targeted ANZ Frequent Flyer Black offer. Ends up being 2 QFF points per dollar for 3 months, capped at $7500 per month.

From the email

Enjoy a bonus Qantas Point for 3 months on every $1 spent!

BOOST YOUR EARN RATE ON YOURANZ FREQUENT FLYER BLACK CREDIT CARD

Hi HockeyMonkey
Until 24th February 2019 you could earn a bonus Qantas Point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.1 The offer has already been added to your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card - too easy!

*This is your standard earn rate on eligible purchases up to and including $7,500 perstatement period. Above that, it’s 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent.

My spending on this card was reduced due to churning to other cards. I wonder if that got ANZ's attention, hence the targeted double points offer.

I just noticed on my most recent statement, I got promotion points equal to what I spent (in effect a bonus 1ppd). On my previous statement, I got bonus points from June 1. Hilariously I never received an email, but I'm assuming then that my card is on a double points offer. I was about to churn away too, nicely done ANZ!

i got the same but no idea why. it makes sense now. but also, did not receive the email.

I received a letter in the mail with the double point offer, which coincided with the interest rate increasing (at the same time that interest rates are reducing). I think the double points lasted for a month, but I will need to find the letter to confirm.

AustPost delivered my letter to me last week. I've been getting double points for two months....

If only other banks thought outside of the square and considered doing this as well :)

As a result of this promo, I've kept this card 2 months longer than I intended to. Thus the bank benefits. I've also happily received 70,000 more points than I ever expected to from this card. Thus benefiting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back