ANZ FF Card - How to check points accrual individually?

Deskorpio

hi everyone,
I am in the process of meeting min spend for ANZ FF Black. Is there a way to check if a transaction accrues Qff points or not? The Rewards Information (?) link only shows summary of points earned at each statement period, unlike ANZ Rewards that itemised each points-earning transaction.

I made some payment using Bndll (BNPL) and eventhough it accrued points on my ANZ Rewards card previously, i am not 100% sure if it will do the same for ANZ FF card.

Any advice will be much appreciated 😁

No can do on that one (in terms of it being itemised per transaction). I'd just keep an eye on the rewards points tab the day before the transaction is due to be confirmed on your statement and the day after. You should be good with BNPL, but doesn't hurt to double check.

No can do on that one (in terms of it being itemised per transaction). I'd just keep an eye on the rewards points tab the day before the transaction is due to be confirmed on your statement and the day after. You should be good with BNPL, but doesn't hurt to double check.
Thanks! @Chrisphy3276
I did just that waited forever for the pending transc to be approved. But all good now, just saw the number of points equivalent to my BNPL spending, yaaay!!

Hi,
Is the 160,000 qantas points offer still available for one of the ANZ cards - I can only find one for 110,000.
I am not a current customer but would happily set up a bank account .
Also,
Are the 160,000 and 110,000 points offers paid once or is a part only paid out after 12 months?
many thanks and I very much value the advice i have had from here .

Hi,
Is the 160,000 qantas points offer still available for one of the ANZ cards - I can only find one for 110,000.
I am not a current customer but would happily set up a bank account .
Also,
Are the 160,000 and 110,000 points offers paid once or is a part only paid out after 12 months?
many thanks and I very much value the advice i have had from here .
The 160K points offer (was for existing ANZ customers) has expired.

I must be blind but what tab are you talking about? I can't see anything in the app.

Does anyone else have problems where points earned is less than net spending)

For a number of months, the net spending has been X (less than $7,500) but I'm not getting 1 point per $?

There aren't cash advances / gift cards / BNPL on the card... So I can't see exclusions. Any advice?

For a number of months, the net spending has been X (less than $7,500) but I'm not getting 1 point per $?

There aren't cash advances / gift cards / BNPL on the card... So I can't see exclusions. Any advice?
Any payments for government services?

I have not had the problem, but are you getting a fixed percentage (say 75%) of the points, or does it vary?

In addition to government fees, a lot of gambling/gaming related purchases are excluded.

This month
  • $7,502 spent
  • $270 credits
6,745 points

no government. no gambling. no gaming.
yes Apple Store

This month
  • $7,502 spent
  • $270 credits
6,745 points

no government. no gambling. no gaming.
yes Apple Store
Note that some state government services do not receive points. Its not just federal government things like ATO. In my experience in Queensland, things like vehicle registration payments are considered government services and do not earn points. I think the categorisation of some merchants may have been updated to put more into the "no points" categories. I have received points in the past for TMR (Transport and Main Roads) registration payments, but my last rego bill in June did not earn any points on this card.

Thanks @NM ... not quite what the PDS says, is it! (eg parking meters... technically it's government. But not ATO, so why no points?!)

Those with existing ANZ accounts, is there an internet banking offer for the FF Black or FF Platinum that is different to what's available on the public site?

Currently the offers are:
Black: 110k bonus QFF, $100 back, 5k spend in 3 months
Platinum: 75k bonus QFF, $100 back, 2.5k spend in 3 months

Thanks!

Those with existing ANZ accounts, is there an internet banking offer for the FF Black or FF Platinum that is different to what's available on the public site?

Currently the offers are:
Black: 110k bonus QFF, $100 back, 5k spend in 3 months
Platinum: 75k bonus QFF, $100 back, 2.5k spend in 3 months

Thanks!
Not that I can see

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

Back