ANZ Black Lounge Access | Page 10 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

ANZ Black Lounge Access

ChipChip

Flights
My Map
Thank you for the updated list, but I am now getting embarrassed to ask now... got rejected on Sunday 24/6 at SalaMontale MilanoMilan,Italy – Milan–Malpensa Airport even though on the list.

Although still continue to get a feed from QATAF Cafe in Doha but they have greatly reduced the menu now...

Croupier

Flights
My Map
Confirming as of right now card works at sky lounge FRA, took a while so I suggest straight away tell the lounge dragon it’s Veloce and to manually enter the details :)

ursulamills

Typed in my six numbers and only Arabian Gulf came up. But just photos. No list. No info. Nothing. Wow. ANZ might as well just take it off as a benefit. It’s still listed but it’s a footnote. When they were promoting the car last year it was front and center. The card isn’t worth the annual fee. And the Qantas passes are digital now so people are less inclined to buy them like physical passes if you wanted to sell them to offset the card fee.

Attachments

Croupier

Flights
My Map
Typed in my six numbers and only Arabian Gulf came up. But just photos. No list. No info. Nothing. Wow. ANZ might as well just take it off as a benefit. It’s still listed but it’s a footnote. When they were promoting the car last year it was front and center. The card isn’t worth the annual fee. And the Qantas passes are digital now so people are less inclined to buy them like physical passes if you wanted to sell them to offset the card fee.
Website Glitch, use a desktop. All the lounges I have stated are still in the pool, I personally have sold my 2 digital lounge passes on eBay with no problems $50 each, I only pay $35 per year for the card due to having a home loan with ANZ. I also request a cover note for cards the international travel insurance when applying for my Ukrainian 180 day tourist visa annually, and always pay for my domestic hire cars with the card so thereby reducing my maximum excess to $500.

So for me a frequent traveller to EU, generally transiting in BKK, it's a good value card for me.

Last edited:

chatwyn

Tried to get into London's Gatwick airport south terminal lounges. Although both No 1 and Clubrooms are on the list, when the lady swiped the ANZ FF Black card, got a invalid message.

Dalescott

AFF Supporter
I no longer try, as I have be refused so many time (more the 4). I think ANZ need to review this.

Croupier

Flights
My Map
Scrap Salon iCare in CDG T1 off the list, was denied yesterday, Veloce is printed on the list at the door however the lounge dude told me for about the last 3 months they have been denying veloce member access.
He was nice enough to let me in to use the toilet and grab a few free bottles of Evian which was appreciated.

EDIT: On a side note I did scam my way in to the SYD AMEX lounge on a still in date but cancelled AMEX Qantas Ultimate Card. I wonder if they will bill me for it later

Last edited:

jc14

Qantas
Bronze
Does anyone have an updated lounge list for Veloce? Looking at signing up to ANZ but after hearing all these horror stories with being denied access I may have second thoughts

Croupier

Flights
My Map
Does anyone have an updated lounge list for Veloce? Looking at signing up to ANZ but after hearing all these horror stories with being denied access I may have second thoughts
Unless you are getting the annual fee waived then it’s not worth it. No point really having an updated list as I have been denied entry to lounges that are on the official list on Veloce website.

Notyourbag

Interesting to see No1 lounges in the UK have been added. Wonder if they will add Melbourne and Sydney down the track.

GSP

I think for the majority of people, this list would be considered less than underwhelming. Having gone back to the ANZ card and looking this up, that was my feeling.

jc14

Qantas
Bronze
Does anyone have any recent experience with the following lounges:
-Menzies Lounge (Budapest)
-Aspire Lounge (Helsinki)
-No1 Lounge (LHR T3)
-Menzie Lounge (Prague T2)

AFF on Air Podcast

• British Airways Executive Club – AIR025
    Sat, 30 Nov 2019 22:53:26 AEDT
      Many Australians join Qantas Frequent Flyer by default. But even if you fly with Qantas regularly, you could benefit by using the British Airways Executive Club frequent f ...
  • Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clyntc