ANZ 7,500 points on offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie43

Hello, long time lurker here. :D

i've just received a snail mail offer of a new ANZ FF Visa card. From what I could see, the annual fee for the Classic Card is $95 and 7,500 points simply for joining before 30 September and using it before November.
I dont care for another Ccard, but this seems to be a good way of building up my points and then ditcing the card soon after. I cant see any restrictions on what you need to spend.

However, when I checked online, if you join on line you only receive 5,000 points! lol.

Has anyone else seen this offer, and have I missed anything in the fine print that might trap me?[/url]

I think there might be a time frame of three months that the account must remain open... before those bonus points will be credited to your account.

By that time, you will have been charged the card annular fee, plus the 'rewards' fee. A total of about $150. to get your 7,500 points.

regards,

Gordon said:
I think there might be a time frame of three months that the account must remain open... before those bonus points will be credited to your account.

By that time, you will have been charged the card annular fee, plus the 'rewards' fee. A total of about $150. to get your 7,500 points.

Still cheaper than 7.5 red e-deals at 1000 points per flight, although you don't get the SC's with it. :D

Dave

Ahh, but if you're flying on a 'red edeal', just for the points and SC... then at least you get a fab inflight meal, plus whatever in the QC (especially drinks in the pm)....

(am I joking?)

More important to me does this card give 1 mile per $A1 or HALF a mile?

I have a Gold Qantas ANZ card I am about to cancel due to that. I heard there IS a 1=1 ANZ card out there somewhere.

thadocta said:
Still cheaper than 7.5 red e-deals at 1000 points per flight, although you don't get the SC's with it. :D
Or the consumption value at the QP before each of those 7.5 red e-deals. And of course you have to take into account getting home after that last 0.5 flight :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back