ANZ 7,500 points on offer | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

ANZ 7,500 points on offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie43

Hello, long time lurker here. :D

i've just received a snail mail offer of a new ANZ FF Visa card. From what I could see, the annual fee for the Classic Card is $95 and 7,500 points simply for joining before 30 September and using it before November.
I dont care for another Ccard, but this seems to be a good way of building up my points and then ditcing the card soon after. I cant see any restrictions on what you need to spend.

However, when I checked online, if you join on line you only receive 5,000 points! lol.

Has anyone else seen this offer, and have I missed anything in the fine print that might trap me?[/url]

Rick93

AFF Supporter
I think there might be a time frame of three months that the account must remain open... before those bonus points will be credited to your account.

By that time, you will have been charged the card annular fee, plus the 'rewards' fee. A total of about $150. to get your 7,500 points.

regards,

thadocta

Gordon said:
I think there might be a time frame of three months that the account must remain open... before those bonus points will be credited to your account.

By that time, you will have been charged the card annular fee, plus the 'rewards' fee. A total of about $150. to get your 7,500 points.
Still cheaper than 7.5 red e-deals at 1000 points per flight, although you don't get the SC's with it. :D

Dave

Rick93

AFF Supporter
Ahh, but if you're flying on a 'red edeal', just for the points and SC... then at least you get a fab inflight meal, plus whatever in the QC (especially drinks in the pm)....

(am I joking?)

ozstamps

More important to me does this card give 1 mile per $A1 or HALF a mile?

I have a Gold Qantas ANZ card I am about to cancel due to that. I heard there IS a 1=1 ANZ card out there somewhere.

NM

Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
thadocta said:
Still cheaper than 7.5 red e-deals at 1000 points per flight, although you don't get the SC's with it. :D
Or the consumption value at the QP before each of those 7.5 red e-deals. And of course you have to take into account getting home after that last 0.5 flight :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Choosing a Rewards Program – AIR017
    Sat, 10 Aug 2019 13:32:24 AEST
      If you’re new to the world of frequent flyer points – or moving to a new country – it can be difficult to know where to start. In this episode, Matt discusses the con ...
  • Travel Insurance – AIR016
    Sat, 27 Jul 2019 07:34:12 AEST
      They say that if you can’t afford travel insurance, you can’t afford to travel! In this episode, Matt chats to James Green about the importance of travel insurance, and ...
  • The Qantas Oneworld Award – AIR015
    Sat, 13 Jul 2019 02:07:50 AEST
      Learn how to fly around the world using your Qantas Frequent Flyer points as Matt chats to James Green, an award travel consultant at Frequent Flyer Solutions. This episode ...
  • Qantas Frequent Flyer Changes – AIR014
    Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:40:35 AEST
      Last week, Qantas announced a major shake-up to its Qantas Frequent Flyer program. In this episode, former Head of Loyalty at Malaysia Airlines, Mark Ross-Smith, joins Matt ...
  • jb747’s Stellar Career with Qantas – AIR013
    Sat, 15 Jun 2019 03:00:41 AEST
      In this special edition of the podcast, Matt chats to John Bartels (a.k.a. jb747) about his flying career with Qantas, the A380, the QF30 incident, flight training, retirem ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim_golfer2