Anyone know how to get No-annual-fee Gold Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hd2002

A friend told me, he got a letter from AMEX about application of no-annul-fee Gold card.

Who know are there any online application link please?

HD:confused:

I think u meant a no annual fee ever Gold Credit Card. It is by invitation only as far as I know (I have one), you still need to pay $80 per year to enrol to Membership Rewards to get points. There are links to first year fee free Gold Credit card (just go to American Express website). If u want QFF points you better off getting the Citibank Gold Visa/MC no annual fee ever offer.

If u are part of professional association (eg CPA, CA, IEAust, APESMA etc etc etc) they offer fee free Gold Card with free Membership Rewards programs. Downside is that these professional association costs a fortune to join.

edison said:
If u are part of professional association (eg CPA, CA, IEAust, APESMA etc etc etc) they offer fee free Gold Card with free Membership Rewards programs. Downside is that these professional association costs a fortune to join.

...and take a lot of work :mad: to be qualified for membership. But the perks are worth it :p

If you are eligible to join CPA as a passport member (it's free), they have a credit card offer with no annual fee and free membership to the ascent program. It's not a "gold" credit card though, but it might be what you're after.

You can get a conditional fee free Gold credit card from the Amex website!

The annual fee is $70/pa, waived in the first year, and again waived for subsequent years if you spend with the Gold credit card $18,000/pa on purchases.

If you want membership rewards, then Choices is $40/pa and Ascent is $80/pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back