Anyone else having issues registering for the QF 5000 bonus points to U.S promotion?

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by Mal, Sep 24, 2006.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    The registration page is here:

https://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/do/dyns/auth/campaign/startconfirm?campaignCode=USA_0906

Although every time I've tried to visit it over the last couple of weeks, I've gotten a server error when submitting my email address.

This is with different browsers. Is it working for other people?

(The T&C's for the promotion are here if anyone is interested in them and didn't see it advertised in the latest newsletter from Qantas Frequent Flyer - Member Specials - Flights - International )

2. Dave Noble

Dave Noble Senior Member

Oct 10, 2005
    Using IE6 I had no problems registering jsut now

Dave

3. Gazza

Gazza Member

Feb 5, 2006
    Hi Mal

Works for me.

Thanks for the reminder (going to the US next month and forgot to register)

Gazza

4. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: Anyone else having issues registering for the QF 5000 bonus points to U.S promoti

Thanks. Still weird though for me:

"Sorry
    The site is experiencing difficulties at present. We apologise for the delay and will endeavour to restore operations as soon as possible. Please try again in a short while. In the meantime you can contact us on 13 13 13 within Australia or your nearest Qantas office for all other enquiries.

Thank you for your patience.
    "

whenever I submit my email address. May have to try a different machine/ISP.

5. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: Anyone else having issues registering for the QF 5000 bonus points to U.S promoti

Ok, got it sorted.

Looks like my profile was corrupt somehow. Modified my email address in my profile, then saved and tried again and it worked.

Oh well. If anyone else sees that issue, try updating your email address in your profile and trying again.

6. Lonely Flyer

Lonely Flyer Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Gold Coast

Mrs LF and I are going next month too and had no problems using Firefox.

I am assuming even though we had already booked and paid the points are still available