Amsterdam, Frankfurt or London from AUD1,404

Discussion in 'Cheap International Airfares' started by AlwaysUpThere, Oct 4, 2005.

1. AlwaysUpThere

AlwaysUpThere Member

Nov 25, 2004
    Sydney
    No points earned though... At this price, who cares?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    I don't think I bothered reading the original announcement as I have never flown CX. I have heard something about no points or half points with CX but do we still get SC's?

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    As always, it depends on the booking class. With CX, tickets booked in BHKLMV fare classes earn 50% points/mile after 30th November (100% until then). Other discount economy fare types don't earn anything.

SCs are earned at the discount economy rate for all the fare types mentioned above. Note the exclusion of N, O, Q and S fares, which are generally the cheapest of the discount economy fares. I don't know which booking class is used for this promotional fare, but the OP stated no FF points, so I assume that is a reference to not earning Qantas FF points which implies it is not booked in one of the BHKLMV fare classes.

4. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Is there any challenge left for you :?:

Another clear and concise answer. Thanks again. :lol: