Amex velocity free flight question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurs82

Hi DH and i both have the velocity platinum card is there a way to book our free flights so that we can fly together? Or can we chose our seats with these free flights anyway and just pick seats next to each other? Hope that makes sense:) thankyou

They cant do them as one booking, but we just handed the phone between us and the same agent booked both lots of flights. Then you just need to pick seats next to each other.

One of you can book both flights IF the one doing the booking has authority on the other's AMEX cc account. Then, you can either do a tandem bkg as above, or one person does both and AMEX will note that they are together.

I have done it together where my wife hold authority over my edge card and together with her edge card we booked a flight together on the same booking (i believe anyway as it was on the same itinerary)

Sorry to hijack the thread, but just have a quick question. For Amex Plat Reserve, is SYD-ZQN just 1 way or is it return ticket? I can't seem to pick ZQN from the map (https://www.americanexpress.com/australia/campaigns/platinum_reserve/destination_guide.shtml) so unsure if it's only available as SYD->ZQN, and not a return ticket.
ANy info would be much appreciated.
Thanks

It's a return, so you get SYD-ZQN-SYD if that's what you're asking.

You can't book ZQN-SYD-ZQN though if that's your question.

Thanks BillytheFIsh,

I was asking if I could book SYD-ZQN-SYD, so thanks for your info!

Is it also possible to book SYD-ZQN, and CHC-SYD?

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online

• NM
    Enthusiast
Back