Amex Referrals: 30,000-60,000 bonus points until 15 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctore1003

Until 15 August, Amex is increasing its referral bonuses to up to 30,000-60,000 points per successful referral.

There is the potential to earn up to 400,000 points in total, as the normal annual cap of 200,000 is boosted by a further 200,000 points cap until 15 August.

Most bonuses have been doubled.

Example:
Untitled-1.jpg

Until 15 August, Amex is increasing its referral bonuses to up to 30,000-60,000 points per successful referral.

There is the potential to earn up to 400,000 points in total, as the normal annual cap of 200,000 is boosted by a further 200,000 points cap until 15 August.

Most bonuses have been doubled. You can see the full list of cards/bonuses here: Supercharge your Amex referral bonus by referring friends by 15 August

Example:
View attachment 131969

Thanks!!

Do you know if we could post our referrals on here?

I can't determine if there is a restriction on the card a referee can accept from the card a referrer refers from. I have 2, a Platinum Rewards CC offering 30K & a Rewards Advantage charge card offering 40k. It seems to indicate that from CC they can apply for the Platinum Edge CC & from the Rewards Advantage Charge they can apply for only the Platinum Charge. Does anyone know if they can apply for an overseas card? Son in Dubai so may be good for the Platinum Charge.

..... Does anyone know if they can apply for an overseas card? Son in Dubai so may be good for the Platinum Charge.

Overseas applicants can apply for an Australian Amex card through your referral link. They may even be eligible to have their application assessed under Amex’s global transfer program. He couldn’t apply for a UAE Amex card using your referral link though (I wasn’t totally sure what angle your question was coming from)

Hope this helps and good luck

Thanks bluey if my son is keen then I might give them a ring & check. My associate will take a Platinum Edge so I should get 30K.

I have a Platinum Charge.

Referred my friend for the Explorer.

I got 60k Membership points.

Score.

:)

Since the beginning of this promotion I have referred 4 people whilst holding a Velocity platinum meaning 4 x 60,000 bonus points according to the '400k' cap for this promo (I have not referred anyone this year prior to this promotion). The first 3 lots of 60,000 points posted as expected but the 4th referral came through as 20,000 (suggesting a cap of 200k). I rang the call center and the agent i spoke to reiterated the 200k limit. I am disappointed and confused because multiple websites have suggested a 400k cap if a cardholder has made no other referrals this year. Does anyone have any advice?

Since the beginning of this promotion I have referred 4 people whilst holding a Velocity platinum meaning 4 x 60,000 bonus points according to the '400k' cap for this promo (I have not referred anyone this year prior to this promotion). The first 3 lots of 60,000 points posted as expected but the 4th referral came through as 20,000 (suggesting a cap of 200k). I rang the call center and the agent i spoke to reiterated the 200k limit. I am disappointed and confused because multiple websites have suggested a 400k cap if a cardholder has made no other referrals this year. Does anyone have any advice?
Same here, I have referred 6 people and the fourth one came through as 20,000. Very annoying! Wondering if you had any luck getting the 240K instead of 200K?

Trying to find the referral hub where I can generate referrals to other cards.

I worked it out myself. It’s in the actual link that gets genererated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back