Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisMars

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
This offer looks appealing with the unusual 200 AUD back, on top of the usual 450AUD travel credit and other benefits.

Just out of 18 month Amex bonus jail so went for this one. Haven't had a Qantas card for a while so should get the 20k bonus points too.

Was approved for this card on 29Dec and it arrived early this month. All fine except they sent me the Velocity Platinum booklet with the card, which is of course useless for a QFF linked card.

Should hit the 3K spend quickly enough and from what I read, AMEX are punctual with the bonus points payment and $200 statement credit.

I'm also enjoying the bonus offers as there have already been a number of useful ones in the first week or so. ($10 back at BP from petrol spend; $5 back on $30 Woolworths spend)

This is a great deal! If I wasn't 'in the shade's (in my amex exclusion period) I'd be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back