AMEX Qantas Business Rewards Lounge Passes

xageer

Hey everyone. trying to work out how to redeem the 2x Qantas lounge passes that supposedly come with the amex qantas business card. required to purhcased flights using the card which I did, 3-4months back. I have confirmed with amex chat the purchase was eligible, and the passes were were redeemed into my linked account, but I can't locate them anywhere, or any indication on how to use them. their only advice was to call qantas. anyone else have any experience with this before I waste hours on the phone to qantas trying to work out who is right here.

Are they showing in your Qantas account under Account > Lounge Invitations?

Could also possibly be in your Qantas business account, depends what account you have connected to your card.

Are they showing in your Qantas account under Account > Lounge Invitations?

Could also possibly be in your Qantas business account, depends what account you have connected to your card.
Nothing on that link, showing as "You don't currently hold any complimentary invitations."

I have been hunting around on the business rewards account as well for ages and I cant even find a catergory that they would be under.

have gone back and read the T&C for the AMEX card, which states

"7E. Provided you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have registered your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card, you are eligible to receive two Qantas Club lounge invitations each anniversary year of your Card Membership..."

which this actually makes me baffled as, AFAIK the Business Rewards card is only able to be connected to the Qantas Business Rewards program, not the Frequent Flyer program? has anyone ever successfully got their lounge vouchers?

How long ago did you get the Amex Qantas business card?
Lounge pass's have an expiry date.

Hey everyone. trying to work out how to redeem the 2x Qantas lounge passes that supposedly come with the amex qantas business card. required to purhcased flights using the card which I did, 3-4months back. I have confirmed with amex chat the purchase was eligible, and the passes were were redeemed into my linked account, but I can't locate them anywhere, or any indication on how to use them. their only advice was to call qantas. anyone else have any experience with this before I waste hours on the phone to qantas trying to work out who is right here.
Similar issue. And rang last week. Promised callback once they’d checked backend/marketing. No call back!

Similar issue. And rang last week. Promised callback once they’d checked backend/marketing. No call back!
yep, sounds pretty similar to me, I have given up really. quite disappointing. amex kept pointing fingers to Qantas, Qantas kept saying it was amex's fault. no one seems to know the actual process for this.

amex could only tell me they are in my Linked FF Account, which doesnt make sense as there is no linked FF account with this card, only a linked Business Rewards account, which isn't capable from what I can tell of actually holding lounge vouchers!

would be very curious to know if you get anywhere with it

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back