AMEX Platinum Edge $0 Annual Fee (First Year). Free Return Flight & 10k Bonus Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AMEX Platinum Edge $0 Annual Fee (First Year). Free Return Flight & 10k Bonus Poi

As a brand new member with only two posts, I think you might be asked to remove that referral link.

Otherwise, it's nice to see some referral bonuses back from Amex. I think I owe Prozac a PM sometime soon for the help I received last year ;)

Re: AMEX Platinum Edge $0 Annual Fee (First Year). Free Return Flight & 10k Bonus Poi

Does this mean the referral program is back up again? How do I access it?

How do I set this up for myself to get the referral bonus as the referrer ,& a family member as referee .

Isn't there a subforum for this?

Does anyone know if the 10k sign-on bonus is still accessible?

Has anyone used a referral link and got bonuses from a link that was posted here a couple of weeks ago? I completed the application from referral link for Plat edge but didn't submit so amex keep emailing me my application to submit. Have called amex but they won't confirm if they will honour. Don't want to generate another Veda query if I am not going to be successful.

Has anyone used a referral link and got bonuses from a link that was posted here a couple of weeks ago? I completed the application from referral link for Plat edge but didn't submit so amex keep emailing me my application to submit. Have called amex but they won't confirm if they will honour. Don't want to generate another Veda query if I am not going to be successful.

Question about Veda and in general
With applying multiple credit cards and having this in Veda, does it lower your score?

Yes if u applied with that link before 19 dec you should get the pts.
it should be automatic.

Does costco count as a major supermarket? or is it considered a wholesaler/distributor hence no 3pts/$?

I doubt they would count as a major supermarket at present given their limited store locations.

Woolies, Coles, IGA, Aldi etc. would be considered major given their market presence.

Hi,

Looks like this offer has been extended till 28th of Feb 2015.

Regards

Does costco count as a major supermarket? or is it considered a wholesaler/distributor hence no 3pts/$?

I can confirm that they do not, i think they're considered a "wholesaler" by Amex, every shop i've done at Costco has just been 1ppd...miss the extra 2 pts but damn i can't get enough of those nut clusters or the buffalo wings :p

Isn't there a subforum for this?
Indeed there is. Referral posts have been deleted.

Please note admin's recent comment:

If you are offering or seeking a referral, you need to post in this forum Referral Offers and follow the by the guidelines for that forum (http://www.australianfrequentflyer....ting-guidelines-please-read-before-59068.html)

Posts in other forums will be deleted and the poster may receive a warning/infraction/ban as per our terms of service - The Australian Frequent Flyer - Terms of Service and Rules

I've got Platinum Edge from couple years ago. Does anyone know whether I can cancel and reapply to take advantage of the $0 fee for first year? Do I still get the free flight benefit?

If you read the conditions for the bonus they state that you can't have held an amex card in the previous 12 months.

hey everyone, a bit of a vague question
but I was at a party on the weekend and one of my friends was really recommending this,

their main advatnage point was you get 50k points as a bonus sign up, fee free, etc. etc.

and that you for 80k points or whatever it is, you can get a return flight business class to singapore.

ive never dealt with singpoare airlines, befure , but they said its one of hte best in the world,

I however do have a CBA amex that gets me 1.5 QFF per $1 which is good,
but I dont want to open another card and end up, having two accounts with not enough points in both.

can you do a points upgrade to buziness class using yoru singapore points?

or should I just stick with my QFF points

hey everyone, a bit of a vague question
but I was at a party on the weekend and one of my friends was really recommending this,

their main advatnage point was you get 50k points as a bonus sign up, fee free, etc. etc.

and that you for 80k points or whatever it is, you can get a return flight business class to singapore.

ive never dealt with singpoare airlines, befure , but they said its one of hte best in the world,

I however do have a CBA amex that gets me 1.5 QFF per $1 which is good,
but I dont want to open another card and end up, having two accounts with not enough points in both.

can you do a points upgrade to buziness class using yoru singapore points?

or should I just stick with my QFF points

The Plat Egde has a 5k sign up bonus which rises to 10k if you use a referral link. It's fee free 1st year and $195 each year after that.

You do get a free flight to limited destinations on VA each year which helps offset the annual fee. As for Krisflyer, a quick look shows 110k points Syd-SIN return in J, 65k from Perth, so it's dependent on where you're based.

I've never flown SQ either but it is very highly regarded from what i've read around these parts, an alternate use one which i'm aiming for is Cathay to HKG which is 80k points return in J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back