Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Concludes 0800 28/04/2007

No Annual Fee for the first year.

The most points I could rack up was 7500

www.thefastwaytoearnpoints.com.au

Bugger - just applied for Rewards Maximiser the other day too. Wonder if they will accept a second application?

Scored 5,750 runs, with a further 1750 bonus, so would assume that everyone that applied will get the 7500 points.

They appear to be giving away 2500, 5000 or 7500 points. Not sure if there is anything higher than 7500 points.

Not bad if you were to sign up. Once again, it's a short application form of the type I like. Don't need another Amex though!

Shano said:
Bugger - just applied for Rewards Maximiser the other day too. Wonder if they will accept a second application?

T & C 2/
Subject to section 3 below, entry is only open to permanent resident/citizen of Australia. 18 years of age or over. If you already have an American Express Rewards Maximizer Card you can not play this game, and you will not be entitled to file any claim or request for Membership Rewards points.

So the answer is no.

Hmm, I always get bumped out after completing 80% of the game. grrrr.

Has anyone received their 7500 points yet? I had my first spend on 9 May. Still waiting for the points to come thru. T & Cs say within 6 to 8 weeks. :evil:

Hi guys i applied for this promotion , got the card and the annual fee waiver, but have not received my bonus points after my first month spend...anyone else have their points credited yet..???

I know it's happened to ppl in this forum before, but yes it's finally happened to me.

Spoke to the Amex call centre. I had to fax them the marketing material to prove my entitlement to the 7500 points. :evil:

A week later, still no 7500 points.

Called up Amex. Melvic, whom I spoke to the week before, did not sign in today! And I had to fax the marketing info AGAIN to Jitesh. Funnily enough, Jitesh couldn't confirm whether a fax was received or not the week before.

And Jitesh was supposed to call me back to confirm that he's got the fax...

*sigh*

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Any one else had better luck with the cricket promotion?

Called AMEX again ,initially had no idea of the promotion, finally managed to track the promotion down..but now they are saying that i applied for my card after the 28/04/2007...cant confirm it coz i dint keep a copy of my application...i got my card approved in early may although i am sure i applied before the closing date...I have been given the first year free of annual fee o i assume that i made the application in time...they are looking further into it...ment to have heard back from them will try again tomorrow..maybe
:confused: :arrow: :evil:

I've got a copy of the 7500 points promotion print out if it helps, pm me.
My point haven't appeared yet, will give Amex a couple of weeks.

Received the points yesterday

14/08/2007 ICSS Acquisition Rewards Max Viral Points game Interactive 7,500

Rang Amex a few weeks back asking why weren't the points posted.
Indian bloke asked for a faxed copy of the printout, didn't have a fax machine
handy at the time, asked if I could email a copy, he didn't have email???
He then said he would pass it on to his supervisor and it would take around 10 days for the points to be credited.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back