Not open for further replies.

justinbrett

Qantas
Platinum
Oneworld
Emerald
Star Alliance
Gold
I recently got a QF AMEX Ultimate card, and note it said I get 2 free passes a year to the Sydney T1 AMEX lounge.

Online it doesn't specify Sydney, it seems to suggest any AMEX lounge.

I'm QF Gold so I'm not overly fussed in the lounge at SYD - however I will be in Vegas later this year and would like to use my card to access the AMEX lounge at LAS - as there's no AA or other ow lounge there.

Does anyone know if this is possible - or is the QF card restricted to SYD only?

I have the same offer.. My interpretation is that it can be only be used in Sydney.....

I don't think you'll be able to access the lounge with the QF AMEX Ultimate card. The access to the Sydney lounge is probably Australian specific. You can find out more on the lounges here THE CENTURION LOUNGE - Welcome

In the Syd AE lounge the terms include "Platinum Reserve and Co-brand Platinum cards have 2 x entry access complimentary per calendar year" (which I believe QF AMEX would fall under). The Las Vegas lounge seems to only provide access for Platinum and Centurion.

Also, the Syd lounge falls under the "Other American Express lounge" whereas Las Vegas falls under the "The Centurion Lounge" category.

Well that sucks. I have no reason to use the lounge at Sydney. Good if I ever fly non-oneworld internationally - but I honestly can't think when I would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back