Amex Corporate Gold/Plat/Black?

Discussion in 'American Express Rewards' started by Jobu, Dec 28, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Jobu

Jobu Member

Dec 24, 2005
    I am curious - I have an Amex Corporate charge card (Green) which I use fairly often (provided by my firm but I am liable for it) and I have seen some people with Gold corporate charge cards.

Just wondering if it is possible to upgrade Corporate charge cards? What's the process of getting gold (or does this have to be obtained by my firm)?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

And are there corporate platinum or centurion charge cards???

I'm not a big spender but I probably charged about $70k to my credit/charge cards in 2005 (CB Gold, Amex Corp, Amex Blue), and just wondering if I can use any of this 'clout' to get a better deal?

JOBU

2. MetroAir

MetroAir Guest

There are corporate gold, don't know how one goes abouut getting it.

Not heard of corporate plat, and centurion is only individual.

Cheers

3. oz_mark

oz_mark Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2002
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    This is what the website says:

The American Express® Gold Corporate Card
    The American Express Gold Corporate Card provides exclusive benefits for executive Cardmembers and is available by invitation only.

http://corp.americanexpress.com/GCS/Intl/australia/CorporateCards/corporatecard/Options.aspx

Don't know what the criteria for an invitation is.

4. stuandmel

stuandmel Intern

Oct 10, 2005
    Sydney
    We had a look at these about a year ago. From a business point of view, the differences were minimal, the only feature that was of interest to us was a higher level of insurance on overseas travel.