Amex Business Platinum no longer offering comp Australian Financial Review subscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyJames

Just received an email from the AFR saying "the subscription offering is no longer valid"? Don't think I have heard anything from Amex about this although that doesn't surprise me. There is another $600+ of benefit down the drain for the high annual fee they charge.
Throw this into them reducing limits due to "COVID" and my taste for AMEX is souring.
Is this card still worth it?

I recently had my Amex annual fee posted to my account and I have not received any such communication. When was your card anniversary date , if I may ask ?

October is the month I first took out the card. See below from the email

Your complimentary
subscription is coming to an end.​
We hope you have enjoyed your complimentary digital subscription to The Australian Financial Review as an American Express Card Member. This subscription offering is no longer valid and your complimentary access will end on October 30, 2020.

I also checked the Amex website and can't see them offering/noting the AFR subscription as part of the business platinum anymore either.

Hope the personal Charge isn’t next to get the snip. This is a worthwhile benefit worth like $700pa I think.

I received the same email from AFR with subscription ending 31/10 (Platinum Charge)
Card is due for renewal in November, will definitely that it up with AMEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back