Amex $50 rebate for $250 spend on "home improvement"- includes BigW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynicor

Established Member
Amex Network have a brand new promotion out again, very similar to the last one.

https://amexnetwork.com.au/retail/home/?cid=auhome_network

The list of stores is larger and the T+Cs remain broadly similar, so even if gift cards are excluded, you still get the rebate when you purchase them.

Got to love these Amex freebies; so far I haven't spent a cent more than I was going to and have been the recipient of a couple hundred dollars in cards/tickets etc.

Spend $250 ( home improvements) get $50 back at Big W, Telstra , or a heap of others

This one should be popular:

As seen here: $50 cashback for Spending $250 at BigW, Bunnings, Telstra, Good Guys, Harvey Norman Bing Lee etc - OzBargain

https://amexnetwork.com.au/retail/home/?cid=auhome_network

Spend $250 at any of these stores with your Amex and Amex will credit you with $50 IF YOU REGISTER for this promotion:
Candana Designs
Carpet Call
CTM Tiles
Hardware & General
Kennards Hire
Stratco
The General Trader
Tradelink
Bay Leather Republic
Casa Guardi
Domayne
Duolox
Furniture Galore
Jimmy Possum
Kartel
Matt Blatt
Plush
Poliform
Space Furniture
Taste Living
Bang & Olufsen
Betta Electrical
Bing Lee (NSW)
Clive Peters
CX Computer Super Store
Danoz Direct
Diamonds Camera
Gaggenau
Good Guys
Harvey Norman
Neff
Winning Appliances
Wow Sight & Sound
Barbeques Galore
Beacon Lighting
BigW
Designer Rugs
General Trader
Georg Jensen
Harris Scarf
Homeart
Joe's Barbeques
King of Knives
Mr Toys Toyworld
Peters of Kensington
Wheel & Barrow
Home Insurance,
Utilities & Telco
AAMI
Energy Australia
Iprimus
Mwave
Origin Solar
Telstra
$50 Rebate Promotion Terms & Conditions
Merchant Offer Terms and Conditions
To be eligible to receive the $50 Rebate you must register an American Express Card issued by American Express Australia Limited or by a licensed third party bank issuer of American Express branded Cards between 00:01 AEST 1 August 2011 and 23:59 AEST 30 September 2011 at amexnetwork.com.au/home.
American Express Business Travel Accounts, Government Cards or Corporate Purchasing Cards, are not eligible for this offer. Participation is limited to the first 7,500 Cardmembers who register.
Once registered, you must spend at least $250 in one or more transactions at one or more of the participating retailers (in store or online) no later than 23:59 AEDT on 30 September 2011. Participating retailers are listed on amexnetwork.com.au/home.
Limit of one $50 Rebate per Cardmember. Cardmembers may only register one Card for this offer. Only transactions made on the Card registered for the offer are eligible. Transactions made on another Card account or a supplementary Card with a different Card number are not eligible.
For American Express Cards issued by American Express Australia Limited, the $50 Rebate will be credited to your registered Card Account as a statement credit. Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks from the end of the promotion period for the $50 Rebate to be credited to your account.
For American Express Cards issued by the various Licensed Network Partners of American Express Australia Limited, the $50 Rebate will be issued in the form of an Australia Post Money Order and will be mailed approximately 4 to 6 weeks from the end of the promotion period to the address provided on this registration form. Redemption of the Australia Post Money Order is subject to the terms and conditions of Australia Post. Please visit www.auspost.com.au for more information. Australia Post Money Order rebate is not available for American Express Issued Cards.
If due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the $50 Rebate is not able to be supplied, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the $50 Rebate with an alternative item of similar value at its discretion without prior notice.
The Promoter, their related bodies corporate, and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) whatsoever which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, the marketing of this promotion, or the receipt or use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter is American Express Australia Limited (ABN 92 108 952 085), 12 Shelley Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Australian Credit Licence No. 291313
Registration Terms and Conditions
In addition to the Merchant Offer Terms, the following terms and conditions apply to your registration on this site:
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) before registering for the Merchant Offer(s) (as defined below) provided on this registration page (the “Registration Page”). By registering for the Merchant Offer, you have entered into a legally binding agreement with American Express Australia Limited and its affiliates (collectively, “American Express”, “we” or “us”). If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, go to return to the American Express Network website. The Merchant Offer is provided to only those eligible Cardmembers (as defined in the Merchant Offer Terms) who agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
A. General
The Merchant Offer (as defined below) is provided by American Express Australia Limited (“American Express”) through a computer having access to the Internet ("Computer").
B. Eligibility and Registration
Eligibility. To redeem the offer set forth on this Registration Page (the “Merchant Offer”), you must be 18 years or older, a holder of a valid consumer American Express Charge or Credit Card issued in Australia either by American Express or by a licensed third party bank issuer of American Express-branded Cards (“Licensed Issuers”) and you must have received an invitation to register for the Merchant Offer (an “Eligible Cardmember”). Eligible Cardmembers must comply with this Agreement and with the Merchant Offer Terms to receive the Merchant Offer.
Registration. Eligible Cardmembers must register an Eligible Card for the Merchant Offer on this registration page (the “Registration Page”) pursuant to the Merchant Offer Terms. An “Eligible Card” is defined as a valid consumer American Express Credit or Charge Card, in good standing, issued in Australia either by American Express or by a Licensed Issuer. Certain American Express Cards, including but not limited to, Corporate Cards, are not considered Eligible Cards. You may register only one Eligible Card for the Merchant Offer. The Eligible Card that you register for the Merchant Offer is referred to as the “Registered Card”. If you have any problems with your registration, please contact the customer service number on the back of the Eligible Card you wish to register before making any Eligible Transaction(s) (as defined below).
C. Merchant Offer Redemption
To redeem the Merchant Offer, you must comply with all of the Merchant Offer Terms, which includes, but is not limited to, completing the eligible transaction(s) (the “Eligible Transaction”). Your Eligible Transaction(s) must be charged in full to the Registered Card. Transactions made on another Card account or transactions made on a supplementary Card with different Card account number are not considered Eligible Transactions. The Merchant Offer is only valid during the times and on the conditions specified in the Merchant Offer Terms. If you have successfully complied with the Merchant Offer Terms, you will be mailed the voucher in accordance with the Merchant Offer Terms.

Registered and received confirmation email.

Have been looking to buy a motorbike GPS so this could be good timing!

I've tried several times today and can't get the registration form to work - it just times out every time.

Just received not long back the last $50 rebate....

Was paid into my account.
Nice to get another one.

I've signed up yesterday and paid for my AAMI bill at the same time - I wonder how soon I'll get my $50 back this time :shock:

I've signed up yesterday and paid for my AAMI bill at the same time - I wonder how soon I'll get my $50 back this time :shock:

Same here...

As for time, 4-6 weeks after the end of the offer is November (the only downside really)

AAMI also has 10x bonus points, offer requires registration :D

Same here...

As for time, 4-6 weeks after the end of the offer is November (the only downside really)

AAMI also has 10x bonus points, offer requires registration :D

Well I've got my points yesterday (the purchase was made on Monday) so I'm happy as is but only going to be better if I pocket the $50 cashback too :D

Re: Spend $250 get $50 cashback on electrical

And it's back on.

https://amexnetwork.com.au/retail/home/default.aspx?cid=auhome_network

To be eligible to receive the $50 Rebate you must register an American Express Card issued by American Express Australia Limited or by a licensed third party bank issuer of American Express branded Cards between 00:01 AEST 1 August 2011 and 23:59 AEST 30 September 2011 at amexnetwork.com.au/home.

Re: Spend $250 get $50 cashback on electrical

And it's back on.

https://amexnetwork.com.au/retail/home/default.aspx?cid=auhome_network

Woo hoo here we go again.

Hello Big W Online (you can order $250 worth of giftcards with free delivery online!)

There are two threads on this now - but great including Big W, you can order $250 of giftcards online (free delivery) and bang all done!

I was under the impression that gift cards won't be acceptable purchases?

This was a few weeks ago.

On sign it, I got the message that I am successfully enrolled into the program. Though I have not received an confirmation email.

Is this normal?

This was a few weeks ago.

On sign it, I got the message that I am successfully enrolled into the program. Though I have not received an confirmation email.

Is this normal?
I did get a confirmation email so maybe your experience is not normal. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back