American Express Corporate Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

cove

Enthusiast
Have been contacted quite a few times by Amex.
Their latest offer is 400,000 reward points for a sign on to an Amex Platinum Corporate card.
Now I am interested.
They wanted two years business figures and lots of questions to be answered.
Then if we introduce other business owners we get 100,000 reward points for each one.

$1,750 annual fee is it not?

I can cultivate SQ pts cheaper than that and I already have Plat Card so don’t qualify but I did cal them last week to check it out.

I believe it is $1200 CE.
If it comes thru we will use the points for staff travel as we don’t need them for ourselves.
We have zillions of points/miles but the only travel we have been doing is using our lift at home ,driving to work or going to footy matches.

Still haven’t received the card but i think we have answered the questions about unit trusts and family trust beneficiaries, dates of birth and stuff like that for our business group.
Lucky we have a CPA accountant in our office as they didn’t like me signing seeing i was considered an applicant.
I am doing this one for staff.

We were notified that we are at YES for this work card.Lots of questions so the path was difficult. Now the card is coming.

One of my business associates had a look at the application and came to the conclusion that it was just too difficult to get to YES. He thought it would cost more than the reward points are worth to have his accountant work on it.

Just hit the minimum $30,000 expenditure today to get the 400,000 points. Wasn't very hard.

Now at 460,000 points as we put Telstra, Woolworths gift cards and Synergy on the card. Annual fee was $1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back