American Airlines (AA) in the news

Discussion in 'Travel News' started by QF WP, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    Iceland's FL Group said Tuesday it bought a 5.98 percent stake in AMR Corp., making it the third-largest shareholder in the parent of American Airlines...

2. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    AMR, parent of American Airlines, on Friday said it may need to raise additional funds as it considers replacing some of its older aircraft...

3. Altair

Altair Active Member

Aug 22, 2006
    Wellington
    Coach passengers can now use the front lavatory on American once again after the airline restricted its use to first-class fliers. The change applies to domestic flights and to international flights leaving the US, said American spokesman John Hotard.

4. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    AMR Corp.'s American Airlines, the world's largest carrier, will buy 47 Boeing Co. 737 jets four years earlier than planned to begin replacing some of its oldest planes. The aircraft are valued at as much as $US3.5 billion...

5. QF WP

Jun 20, 2002
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Twitter:
    Facebook:
    Linkedin:
    AMR Corp.'s American Airlines, the world's largest carrier, said it will cut "thousands" of jobs as it slashes U.S. capacity and retires as many as 85 jets to blunt surging fuel prices and slowing demand....