Altitude transfer point to Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark4217

Hi all,

Maybe a silly Q, but once I have logged in to Westpac on line, for the life of me I cannot fine the section where I can transfer to Velocity. ie,
how many points would you like to transfer? , what is your Velocity acc No. I have looked in the Rewards log in, and same, I cannot see a section for transferring.

Many thanks Mark

When I log in to WP Online, on the RHS there is a section with my number of points and a link that says "Redeem points". That logs me in to the Altitude page.

Once there, in the menu across the top, click "Redeem Points".

Then in the menu down the LHS >Travel >Frequent Flyer.

"Redeem Now". Put in the number of points you want to redeem and click "calculate". Et voila - all your options should be there.

When I log in to WP Online, on the RHS there is a section with my number of points and a link that says "Redeem points". That logs me in to the Altitude page.

Once there, in the menu across the top, click "Redeem Points".

Then in the menu down the LHS >Travel >Frequent Flyer.

"Redeem Now". Put in the number of points you want to redeem and click "calculate". Et voila - all your options should be there.

Got it BillytheFIsh, works a treat... Thanks again.. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back