Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Altitude transfer point to Velocity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Maybe a silly Q, but once I have logged in to Westpac on line, for the life of me I cannot fine the section where I can transfer to Velocity. ie,
how many points would you like to transfer? , what is your Velocity acc No. I have looked in the Rewards log in, and same, I cannot see a section for transferring.

Many thanks Mark

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

BillytheFIsh

When I log in to WP Online, on the RHS there is a section with my number of points and a link that says "Redeem points". That logs me in to the Altitude page.

Once there, in the menu across the top, click "Redeem Points".

Then in the menu down the LHS >Travel >Frequent Flyer.

"Redeem Now". Put in the number of points you want to redeem and click "calculate". Et voila - all your options should be there.

When I log in to WP Online, on the RHS there is a section with my number of points and a link that says "Redeem points". That logs me in to the Altitude page.

Once there, in the menu across the top, click "Redeem Points".

Then in the menu down the LHS >Travel >Frequent Flyer.

"Redeem Now". Put in the number of points you want to redeem and click "calculate". Et voila - all your options should be there.

Got it BillytheFIsh, works a treat... Thanks again.. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020