Altitude card now 1.5 QF points per $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

3 altitude points per $1 spent on the altitude amex
(1.5 per dollah on qwantas)

10,000 bonus points on approval for new applikants

doesnt look like this is for existing pimps ;(

It takes a bit of reading the site to see that 3points per dollar points offer is for new appilcants only, It is only for the gold version of the card and it also reverts to 2 points after September.

I think its one of those hooks to get new customers - they don't seem to do much for existing customers.

oz_mark said:
I think its one of those hooks to get new customers - they don't seem to do much for existing customers.

Must be time for a phone call to Westpac and threaten to close the account.

Of course only works of course for those who can afford to have their bluff called :!:

oz_mark said:
Isn't this true for most businesses. :roll:

JohnK said:
oz_mark said:

Yes, and I have always thought it odd that they try so much harder to get new customers than keep existing customers.

oz_mark said:
JohnK said:
oz_mark said:

Yes, and I have always thought it odd that they try so much harder to get new customers than keep existing customers.

Always much easier to keep customers than attract new ones :!: :wink: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back