Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Alaskan Airline Lounge access for Qantas Platinum members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markl6358

I am flying to Seattle next year from Sydney on Qantas and Alaskan Airlines (and return), economy on QF numbered flights

I could not get a satisfying answer over the phone from Qantas about access to the Alaska Airline lounges in LAX and Seattle - they are not part of one world but have some sort of alliance with Qantas, so can I get into their lounge? I am a Qantas Platinum member.

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Yes to LAX, no to Seattle.

I asked those specific questions in the Seattle lounge earlier this year - see post here . BUT note some ambiguity in the answer which I didn't get resolved.

BAM1748

Don't panic, depending on which pod of gates your flight leaves from in Seattle there is a saloon bar there which I found quite convivial.

Matt

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Don't panic, depending on which pod of gates your flight leaves from in Seattle there is a saloon bar there which I found quite convivial.

Matt

Agree; as I noted in the linked post the Seattle 'flagship' Boardroom isn't that good. Much nicer in the main concourse, in front of the glass wall.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia45