Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Aircraft Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Hi All,

I'm trying to find out where to get information about what aircraft I'm likely to fly on when travelling.

Is there a site i can enter my flight number to find out what aircraft I will be flying on?

Cheers
Alien

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

tuapekastar

Established Member
A couple of ways are:

- from the airline's own website. Using Qantas as an example, check the 'timetable' section, plug in your to/from cities, bring up flight no. for your flight and there will be a clickable link identifying the a/c type

- from something like checkmytrip (for airlines using amadeus eg. Qantas) - plug in your surname and booking ref number and you will get a/c type and possibly a seatplan which would also identify config as well

Probably other ways to do so also. Configs vary and there are ways to check what the config would be , eg. Expert Flyer tool (a paid service). Of course, different a/c may be substituted for various reasons.

alien

Hi Guys,

My apologies for the delay in replying.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers
Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member