Air NZ to Fly Direct to Vancouver | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Air NZ to Fly Direct to Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi Flyer

wantok said:
First one might be a bit of fun to do if I have the time.
I'd also like to do the inaugural, but NZ blocked it off from awards, paid premium economy and paid business. I think there are too many VIPs travelling. :rolleyes:

A great route which I hope is successful. Not only knocks hours off and nicely avoids LAX and SFO transits, but is a realistic option for avoiding USA on RTWs if desired.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

d15.in.oz

Kiwi Flyer said:
I'd also like to do the inaugural, but NZ blocked it off from awards, paid premium economy and paid business. I think there are too many VIPs travelling.
As far as I am concerned Kiwi Flyer, you should be considered a VIP - your trip reports (particularly given how interesting the ones you wrote on the inaugural SIN-USA routes were) are sure to be vital electronic resources for future travellers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilalpaca

Currently Active Users