Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

AFL Tipping 2017

JohnK

Veteran Member
Think I am in. Well I have been tipping NRL and Super Rugby.

clazman

Established Member
Hanging for game 1......

No ideas who will be premiers .... guess it will be GWS from the hype

Bundy Bear

Established Member
Thanks for the thread, our work one is now back on the same platform so I have joined.
Tips put in, lets hope Fremantle put in a better effort this year.

clazman

Established Member
Thanks for the thread, our work one is now back on the same platform so I have joined.
Tips put in, lets hope Fremantle put in a better effort this year.

They couldn't do any worse .... but the issue they have to overcome is the spirit of Pavlich

moa999

Enthusiast
Solutions
Tough opening round to the AFL. Top score of 6, low of 3..

To make us all feel better only 45 of 500,000+ on Footy Tips got 9/9 - under 0.01%.

As above.. is there any interest in adding a Super Rugby ladder (I tip that along with the others)

JohnK

Veteran Member
Hawthorn likely to struggle this year? That's 2 poor losses in a row and cost me the perfect round.

And looks like St Kilda have gone backwards from their good finish last year.

Melbourne or Freo today
clazman, cove, Bundy? I went and watched your mob yesterday - 1st 1/2 was abysmal by both teams - I took a couple chicky babes with me and they refused to come out after half time - said another bottle Veuve was going to be way more fun.

Your boys got cranked up in the 3rd and the last quarter was just a classic quarter if nail biting footy - the girls came out with 5 mins to go and got to enjoy 5mins of fabulous fiercely contested footy. Don't think Freo will be troubling too many of the big boys but any win when the comp is so even is a good win - and especially on the road.

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

cove

Enthusiast
Solutions
Go Freo CE!
Have not booked flights to Melbourne for the grand final just yet but I probably should.
My youngest was there and then a dinner somewhere with Heston in the restaurant name.
Meanwhile I keep making mistakes in footy tipping.