Michael actually conducted the 48-wine tasting (4 vineyards x 12 vintages) earlier that day - unfortunately mainly press/media-only6.30-8.30pm: Kumeu River Vertical Tasting with Michael Brajkovich @ Prince Wine Store ($65)
I was looking forward to the first, but unfortunately instead can't miss perhaps New Zealand's best chardonnays - it won't be as comprehensive as last year's Mike Bennie retrospective, let alone their greatest ever tasting with 48 wines that Jancis Robinson and Stuart Pigott attended, but still should be good - just a shame it clashes with the wine and cheese one - wonder if I should bring some 2008 Estate to contribute as it isn't included?
now also 6-8pm Wednesday 13th November @ South of Johnston (Randall's, $75) with 2017 German Rieslings and Vintage PortsMount Mary Masterclasses with Sam Middleton:
Interestingly, the day after MW advises that they have moved their masterclass to Wednesday 27th November and replaced Alexandre with Bibendum's Rob Walters due to the former no longer being available, Langton's sends an email about theirs still with Alexandre:
Is there a link to buy tickets?7pm Wednesday 20th November @ Bibendum ($200):
- Domaine Ponsot Saint Romain Blanc 2016
- Domaine Ponsot Morey Saint Denis 1er Cru Clos des Monts Luisants Blanc 2016
- Domaine Ponsot Morey-Saint-Denis Cuvée des Grives 2016
- Domaine Ponsot Morey-Saint-Denis 1er Cru Cuvée des Alouettes 2016
- Domaine Ponsot Corton Cuvee du Bourdon Grand Cru 2016
- Domaine Ponsot Grand Cru Clos de la Roche Vieilles Vignes 2016
Sorry for the delay - if you haven't already contacted them, then try 02 8507 2645 and/or firstname.lastname@example.orgIs there a link to buy tickets?
You're welcome, I'm not, but looking forward to perhaps meeting either of you, or anybody else, at one - unfortunately I can't make it to tomorrow's Bollinger masterclass anymore, where a few other AFFers will beHave to say I've just discovered this thread and how useful it is !
Well done to all who keep it so up to date, especially QAZ. Are you trade ?
if you can't make any of these, then Sam will as well be at Boccaccio 11am-12.30pm this SundaySaturday 23rd @ 12noon
- Mount Mary and Wantirna Estate New Relase Tasting with Maryann Egan and Chris Beardy @ Prince Wine Store (free)now also 6-8pm Wednesday 13th November @ South of Johnston (Randall's, $75) with 2017 German Rieslings and Vintage PortsMount Mary Masterclasses with Sam Middleton:
Tyrrell's, Yering Station and Mount Langi @ PWS: