AFF BBQ GC - 2nd May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolthead

I have been looking at attending one of the AFF's functions and this would have been ideal except for the fact that we will be in Honkers. There is always another time. Bronze unfortunately. Thanks for the invite.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Interested. Not sure if I am in Brisbane that weekend.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Considering that an event can't be an event without at least one Platinum, you better put me down as platinum accordingly. I have only just got home from a long weekend in the bush with no phone/internet so have no idea about flights or accomodation. But what the heck!

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Considering that an event can't be an event without at least one Platinum, you better put me down as platinum accordingly. I have only just got home from a long weekend in the bush with no phone/internet so have no idea about flights or accomodation. But what the heck!

Thankfully there is a sale on right now ;)

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

medhead

Suspended
Thanks for the invite. But arriving back from a 3 week trip on the first. Weekend with family required.

jetlagger

Established Member
Despite my recent absence.. At this stage kindly log me down as a gold.

dfcatch

Established Member
hmmmm......

hmmmm......

TripIt says that I have no plans at this time.......... But I don't trust it.........

Ummm..... I leave Atlanta on either the 30th or the 1st so that will determine whether I'm back in Aus on the 2nd or 3rd.......

Soft Silver......

samh004

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
hmmmm......

hmmmm......

TripIt says that I have no plans at this time.......... But I don't trust it.........

Ummm..... I leave Atlanta on either the 30th or the 1st so that will determine whether I'm back in Aus on the 2nd or 3rd.......

Soft Silver......

It's about time you visited my château! :p

QF WP

Enthusiast
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Platinum
Is that pool with or without water - the latter would certainly meet the La Concrete requirement ;) :D :eek:

BVT

Generous offer, Sam.

If I am on the GC that weekend, I will come along. Have an unconfirmed event in Malaysia that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.