Advantages of 1K over Premier Exec

Status
Not open for further replies.

maunder

Newbie
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
9
Points
0
Hi,

I am currently Premier Exec but look like exceeding 100,000 miles this year & will qualify for 1K.

Can someone who has made it to this level advise me of the advantages over Premier Exec, especially for an Australian resident? For example, would I get better upgrade privlidges across the Pacific or a confirmed free upgrade(s)?

From the web site, it doesnt look like I will get much more at all:(

Thanks,

John
 
AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

stryker

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
456
Points
145
maunder said:
Hi,

I am currently Premier Exec but look like exceeding 100,000 miles this year & will qualify for 1K.

Can someone who has made it to this level advise me of the advantages over Premier Exec, especially for an Australian resident? For example, would I get better upgrade privlidges across the Pacific or a confirmed free upgrade(s)?

From the web site, it doesnt look like I will get much more at all:(

Thanks,

John

Not sure what website you are looking at, but you will get 6 system wide upgrade (SWU) certificates, which are worth their weight in gold. On top of that you will get red carpet boarding privileges, meaning that you will always be one of the first to board. And more people will call you "Sir" (if that's relevant)...
 

straitman

Enthusiast
Moderator
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
17,839
Points
840
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
stryker said:
Not sure what website you are looking at, but you will get 6 system wide upgrade (SWU) certificates, which are worth their weight in gold. On top of that you will get red carpet boarding privileges, meaning that you will always be one of the first to board. And more people will call you "Sir" (if that's relevant)...

Is that "Sir" OR "CUR" :?: :oops: :oops:
 
Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

ozstamps

Active Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
937
Points
320
Virgin
Platinum
And 8 x confirmed regional upgrades a year in general, good for anywhere USA - you can do 6 legs on one cert etc.

And no change or booking fees - saves $US100 a ticket.
 

stryker

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2006
Messages
456
Points
145
ozstamps said:
And 8 x confirmed regional upgrades a year in general, good for anywhere USA - you can do 6 legs on one cert etc.

Only if you fly 10K miles in each quarter, Glen.
 

ozstamps

Active Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
937
Points
320
Virgin
Platinum
Most 1Ks do a great deal more travel than 10K a Q .. which is why I added "in general". ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top