Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Advantage Points on domestic QF / Jetstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtlockie

Hello

Does anyone know if you can earn AAdvantage points on domestic Qantas or Jetstar bookings? I have just made web bookings for both Qantas and Jetstar, but they only allow Qantas Frequent Flyer numbers to be input at the time of booking.

Is my best bet to ask when I check-in?

Thanks

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Dave Noble

mtlockie said:
Hello

Does anyone know if you can earn AAdvantage points on domestic Qantas or Jetstar bookings? I have just made web bookings for both Qantas and Jetstar, but they only allow Qantas Frequent Flyer numbers to be input at the time of booking.

Is my best bet to ask when I check-in?

Thanks

You cannot earn AA miles on Jetstar flights ( unless under the QF codeshare )

You can earn miles on QF domestic bookings other than for N class red-e-deals i.e. O class red-e-deals, supersaver, flexi saver, full fare economy and business class bookings do earn AA miles

You cannot add an AA number from the QF website, you need to call Qantas and ask it to be added, then check on checkmytrip.net to see that the number has been added properly ( should appear as Qantas Airways - AAxxxxxx )

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pas024